Improve your Information Technology (IT) skills and stay ahead of the curve and give your career the edge by developing your IT knowledge. Gain skills and knowledge specifically using Word, Excel and PowerPoint software.
This qualification is suitable for learners who are using IT within their job or plan to pursue a career in a job requiring IT skills. The qualification will allow learners to develop a good level of knowledge of widely-used Microsoft Office programs, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your knowledge, whilst gaining a nationally recognised, professional qualification.
Unit 1: Word processing software
- Managing documents
- Word processing editing tools, paragraph and font formatting, page breaks, page orientation and more!
- Using Tables, Images and Graphics
- Creating styles, templates and using themes
- How to use Mail Merge
- Document quality control
Unit 2: Presentation software
- Entering information into presentations
- Presentation editing tools
- Slide formatting and making a themed presentation
- Animating your presentation
- Using a master slide
Unit 3: Spreadsheet software
- Creating a spreadsheet
- Using formulas and functions
- Analysing data
- Formatting and presenting data
- Charts and graphs
- Spreadsheet quality control
Achieve a nationally recognised, accredited Level 2 qualification
Improve real world IT skills
Gain a solid foundation to progress onto higher level courses in IT
Learn from your own home, in your own time at your own pace to fit in with your life
Support from a subject specialist tutor online and over the phone Mini tutorials can be booked for extra help when needed.